Monday, June 13, 2011

Adding only to block

You know what I hate? When people add you on Facebook only to block you in their feeds.
Maybe I'm just paranoid or crazy but its starting to seem that way to me. I think people do it so when other people go to their profiles & see the friends list people are like ,"Oh Wow! She/He must be popular" when in fact they block half the people on the list from their feeds. At least I will delete the person entirely & not keep them if their posts are that annoying (witch I find hard to believe anyone could ever be.) Its stupid, if you don't like someones post to the point of annoyance, delete them. Please, it hurts their feelings less then keeping them & when the wish you a Happy Birthday & you like everyone else's post but theirs. It happened to me. What other explanation is their other than she blocked me from her feed. I put up with way more annoying posters (including you) & you don't see me blocking you. I rarely ever even post too. I post like 3 times a week at most! Just letting you know that that pissed me off & if you didn't block me, why then did you like all the other birthday posts except mines.

No comments:

Post a Comment