Sunday, June 12, 2011

What Would You Do To Meet Smosh

OK. Its Confession time again.
This one is for the Smosh Fans out there. What is the craziest, most insane, worst, stupidest thing you would do to meet Smosh?

me- Take all my savings & buy a plane ticket. I'd then fly to Sacramento & locate their house. Then I'd wait for them to come out & kidnap them. But I wouldn't ransom them. After keeping them for a while & asking all the questions I could think of, I would make them give me a giant hug & make Anthony give me a kiss & let them go.

Leave Your Answer In The Comments Below

2 comments:

  1. I would kill someone to meet smosh!!!!! They are that awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's about right...but I wouldn't kidnap them haha but I WOULD buy a ticket out to their house..and quite possibly fangirl a lot more than I should :)

    ReplyDelete