Saturday, June 25, 2011

Liar Liar, Facebook Liar

I swear people are being really stupid on Facebook.
I think I liked Facebook more when it was just adults. I probably wouldn't have had as many friends because I was a minor. Still, looking at "real" posts from family is better than looking at really idiotic post from my age group. But anyways, this is the type of stupidity I'm talking about in the case of a post from a friend.


Well what happened to my friend here is that she posted about her boyfriend on Facebook & well her family didn't know about it. The uncle saw the post and busted her out to her parents. Now she's in trouble for having a boyfriend behind her parents back.

Doesn't common sense tell you you don't post things you don't want family seeing if you add them on Facebook. 

Anyway, what I find most hilarious about this post is the fact that she still goes to deny it when her uncle asked her. Dumb a** is the only word I can think of.

This is the only case of posts I've seen of things you shouldn't be posting. Some of my friends (which happen to be underage) post things like that they just drank or had sex. Seriously, what will the people who want to hire you in the future think when they see your posts.

Do you have any Facebook idiots as friends who post things they shouldn't be on their page like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment