Saturday, June 8, 2013

Then and Now - Introduction


So, I was cleaning out some drawer when i happened to run into an only notebook I used as a Freshman in High school.  This got me to thinking, what has changed about my views since the time when i was a freshman to now that I am entering my senior year at Clark thus I am going to do exactly that.

The notebook was for a class called Career Info and Exploration.  My teacher would have us start class by responding to whatever it is that she would put on the board.  Upon finding this notebook now and reading my responses, I find it weird how much my thoughts have changed in just 4 short years.


I'll go though the notebook then, post by post and just cover what my thoughts now would be to what was posted and to my response back in 9th grade.

This, by the way, is the notebook involved:


I don't even draw on notebooks like that anymore.  Hard to believe so much can change in just 4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment