Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The 100 Happy Days Challenge: Day 1

So I haven't been on this blog for quite a while but today my university reposed an article and well I've decided to bring back this blog for the purpose of this challenge.
The challenge is simple enough. For 100 days, post 100 photos that show something that made you happy each day. "If it's this simple then why is it a challenge?" you might be asking. Well the article said that only 71% of people who attempt it never finish the challenge mostly due to how long it is but those that have completed the challenge have said it helps to reshape the way you view the world by making you look at all the small things that make you smile. This being said, here's my post for day one:

...what? I like strawberry wafers...

No comments:

Post a Comment